What master plants can I work with?
Regarding the additional plant teachers, there are quite a few! It would mainly depend on your consultation with Wiler to determine what would be the best for you. Below are some examples (not extensive) of the plant teachers we offer, along with some of their unique purposes:
• Tobacco – Centering, grounding, protection, strong emotional boundaries, connecting back to your roots
• Chiric Sanango – Physical healing of joints and bones, mental energy and motivation, strength
• Marusa – Connection with the mind and heart, ability to heal others
• Piñon Blanco, Nihue Rao – Connection with light and love, opening of the heart
• Piñon Colorado – Physical pain relief, respiratory ailments, blood conditions
• Renaquilla – Happiness, love, physical healing of wounds, connection with others
• Toé – Connection to dreams, deeper understanding of the mind and heart of oneself and others
How many Aya ceremonies will I be able to participate in?
You would be able to partake in Ayahuasca ceremonies once every week or so. For these longer-term dietas, you actually do not need to drink Ayahuasca as often as you would for a regular retreat, as it’s important to have the time and space to connect with the plant on its own. Not to mention, when you do partake in ceremony, you tend to go much deeper due to the very clean diet and the help of your plant teacher, so the ceremonies are more spaced out for you to have time to process and reflect.
Can I connect with other guests?
This program is done in isolation, and you will have your own tambo set farther back in the jungle – we do not recommend too much interaction with the groups, as the point of this is to go deeper inward and reflect. Your meals will be brought to your tambo for you each day, and you will have your own amenities such as water, a yoga mat, and art supplies in your room. We do recommend that you refrain from physical contact, and try not to interact with others in general too much either. We will have facilitators and shamans come talk and check on you occasionally, but other than that, connection with others is limited so that you can focus on your plant and your own healing.